Wednesday, December 29, 2010

PbP Campaign - Noirrac/Carrion

So, my first post on the PbP campaign... This is my Unaligned Tiefling Rogue, Carrion, who goes as Noirrac to avoid putting people off. The style of the General Backstory is heavily influenced by the Verden campaign on Bugbears for Breakfast.

General Backstory: My name is Carrion. In case you're not used to being around Tieflings, my name is a result of the custom of taking a word that represents a concept and attempting to embody it. Or, in my case the other way around. I've been a scavenger for years. Mostly I take stuff from battlefields, or the estates of the recently dead, though I do occasionally rob a morgue or two of personal property. It's easier that way. Dead people don't tend to keep an eye on their stuff, you know?

Description: Carrion is twenty years old, and 6' tall. His horns are long and vertical. The left horn is missing its tip, and has been since he caught it on a window when a job went bad. He wears a plain iron ring on his right hand with the word "Adrie" carved into it. Adrie was an elf that he knew two years ago. She was captured by the guards of a local manor and has not been seen since. He uses a handmade rapier. Its blade is formed from the pieces of arms that Carrion has looted from various battlefields, while the hilt is crafted out of gold, silver, and gems. He wears a set of comfortable leather armor.

Stats:
Class: Rogue

Gender: Male

Weight: 140 lbs.

Worships: Senahein

Str: 13
Con: 11

Dex: 16
Int: 14

Wis: 1o
Cha: 16

Speaks: Common, Elven.

No comments:

Post a Comment