Saturday, January 1, 2011

Building A House

This post, on Geektactica inspired me to build a house of the same dimensions. I don't wargame or do anything else that needs it, but why not. I had some cardboard, a pair of kitchen shears, and a tape measure handy, plus it's fun. Sorry to those that would like to see my efforts, but I don't have a camera. Plus, it's not done yet, and I don't know exactly what all the measurements are for some of the pieces.

Edit: Actually it's the lean-to. No door yet, it's not glued together, and I haven't even decided what color to paint it, but it's still a pretty cool accomplishment to have completed my first building.

Edit 2: I've finished off the house, and attached the lean-to. It's currently in use as an attached outhouse. Everything is still unpainted, and it's held together using packing tape, but it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment