Monday, January 10, 2011

Gigacrawler Character 1

I've created what I believe to be the first Gigacrawler character ever made, with the possible exception of playtesting by Zak S.

Native to Quadrant: Illogical 1....................................................................................Name: Eric Kalver

Class: Hybrid........................................................................................................Race: Human, Standard

Gender: Male

Agi: 10
Int: 18
Will: 7
Phy: 10
Cha: 3

Tech Level: 18
Magic Level: 15 (Max starting level)

Skills:
Medicine
Medicine (Human, Standard)
Energy Weapons
Energy Weapons (Lasers)
Armor
Armor (Powered)

Gear
______________________
Laser Pistol, Markith Type V
Powered Scouting Armor


ARG(Actual Random Gear)
_____________________________________________
Hive Grenade
6 days of food for another species

7 comments:

  1. Holy fuck, it's the first Gigacrawler character ever!

    Though how he got equipment before we put together the Random Equipment Table I do not know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's from the future and went through a redbox?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either way, when I post the "Gigacrawler: Devices" post tomorrow, you better explain to everybody what that stuff is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course. I need to know what it does anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice.

    I especially like that "6 days of food for another species" Gear, that is a nice thought there.

    So as a GM, I ask you, what are you eating for those six days while Snarfnargle is munching happily away?. >:)

    PS: For Zak, I am in as I can be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll figure that out once I get the image of someone snarfing nargles out of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I suppose nothing, unless he can buy something. That's something that was overlooked, I think. Maybe characters should be assumed to start with a few days of food and water unless there are circumstances that would make that unworkable about where they start?

    ReplyDelete